- A qualify design team with fresh ideas to open your mind to new possibility's
- Working through the needs, and wants to create a unique, practical kitchen for you
- Using specialized software to create a 3D view, giving you a realistic interpretation of your kitchen
- Handy craftsman with quality very close to their heart to create you dream kitchen.
- A very professional and efficient installation team that gives the final Prowell stamp of approval.
Before investing in a new or renovated kitchen, give us a call and we will assist you in making the right decisions. Your satisfaction is our pride!
The Essential Checklist for Buyers of Kitchens
- Does the company have a portfolio where you can view the various styles of kitchens offered?
- Check if the company is happy for you to visit previous customers for you to inspect the standard of their work.
- Good suppliers must carry out a full survey of your needs and requirements, without losing sight of your budget.
- Is there a written contract and is it reasonable. The contract should detail material specifications, a comprehensive plan, structural alterations and a total of the final amount owing. Any amendments during the process should be made on the written contract accordingly.
- Be careful about paying in full for you kitchen until the contract is complete. The standard term is 50% deposit on placement of order.
- Beware of misleading "special offers".